Atlanta, GA November 1, 2016 – The EnergyLink, the leading provider of commodity solutions for electric and gas contracts to the multifamily housing industry today announced that the company has launched its patent-pending ERP product with an advanced software architecture to ease the complexity and reduce the cost of commodity contracts information systems. The system was designed specifically to serve multifamily property companies facing complex energy market decisions, especially those found in electric and gas contracts.
According to Darren Novich, President of The EnergyLink, “We plan to regularly invest into the research, development and maintenance of one of the most advanced commodity system infrastructures in the industry. We incorporate the leading technologies and employ a standards-based, open architecture which can seamlessly integrate with EDI and XML applications. The EnergyLink’s ERP cloud solution provides our customers with the platform stability, scalability and flexibility necessary in today’s unpredictable business world.”
The EnergyLink has developed a state-of-the-art platform for delivering complex commodity solutions for distributed organizations in the Multi Family industry. The EnergyLink ERP platform offers customers the following benefits:
- We run an RFP bidding process between the available Suppliers in our Customers Markets for our customer’s energy contracts to attain the best rates.
- We produce a comprehensive EnergyLinkScorecard that evaluates ROI and Due Diligence on Suppliers.
- We analyze fixed, variable and trigger rates for our customers.
- We review all legal contracts from Suppliers and make recommendations.
- Energy Contracts and expiration dates are saved and readily available in a common repository.
- Budgets are analyzed for rate and usage variances as well as “all in” costs. o Color Pins on Maps alert customers to potential problems with budgets.
- Sustainability bids are captured and analyzed for bids on certain capital projects. This gives the customer one place to get all their energy related contracts and more if needed.
About The EnergyLink
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the EnergyLink is the leading innovator and solutions provider for lowering operating and utility commodity costs for the multifamily industry through smart energy management. The EnergyLink’s ERP solution helps owners and operators optimize commodity spend through automation, benchmarking analytics and extensive reporting technologies. Energy management solutions provide advanced utility intelligence designed to directly assist with conservation initiatives and lowering utility spend. The EnergyLink’s customer centric solutions focus on increasing Funds from Operations (FFO), Net Operating Income (NOI), and the asset value of multifamily properties. Additional information is available at www.theenergylink.com